• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
$1.99 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
$2.99 - $5.99
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
$3.29 - $4.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$3.50 - $7.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Rejuvenate the performance of your road brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with road brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
$3.99 - $161.99
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double Ended: No - Length: 1700mm - Quantity Included: 100 - Width: 1.5mm
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
$3.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Page 1 of 6 Next page