- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
$3.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$1.99 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
SRAM's SlickWire Pro MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to upgrade your braking. You get two stainless-steel cables; slippery lined, compression-free 5mm-diameter housings; and aluminum ferrules. It's compatible with all mountain mechanical brakes.
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables and liner from contamination, greatly increasing system longevity.
Page 1 of 6 Next page