Smooth rolling and confident braking.
The Tubeless Ready Paradigm Comp Disc wheel offers consistent, confident braking and all-condition performance. Stacked lacing provides a better bracing angle for a stiffer wheel and an agile and more responsive ride feel while interchangeable axles allow for maximum compatibility.
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with more frames and forks
- Lightweight alloy rim (23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width)
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10/11, Center Lock freehubs
- Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip and TLR valve stem
- No rider weight restrictions
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Inner Rim Width||19.5mm|
|Outer Rim Width||23mm|
|Axle||135 x 5mm|
|Extras||Conversion Endcaps: 142 x 12mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|135 x 5mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black/Anthracite / 700c||601479681976||552300||WHE52179028H|