Paradigm Elite Disc is the ultimate high-performance Tubeless Ready disc wheel. The trusted DT Swiss star ratchet system offers a more responsive engagement, while stacked lacing provides a better bracing angle for stiffness, agility, and speed.
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with more frames and forks
- Lightweight alloy rim (23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width)
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10/11, Center Lock
- No rider weight restrictions
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Rim Width||23mm outer, 19.5mm inner|
|Hub(s)||Center Lock disc|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||14/17/14g, butted|
|Axle(s)||100 x 12mm front, 142 x 12mm rear|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||705 grams/815 grams|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10/11|
|Valve Type||Presta, TLR|