Roll fast, stop fast
Paradigm Elite Disc is the ultimate high-performance Tubeless Ready disc wheel. The trusted DT Swiss star ratchet system offers a more responsive engagement, while stacked lacing provides a better bracing angle for stiffness, agility, and speed.
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with more frames and forks
- Lightweight alloy rim (23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width)
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10/11, Center Lock
- No rider weight restrictions
- Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip and TLR valve stem
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Axle||100 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||19.5mm|
|Outer Rim Width||23mm|
|Extras||Bontrager TLR rim strip and TLR valve stem|
|100 x 12mm / Black/Anthracite / 700c||601479681945||552297||WHE43122061Y|