If you’re looking for a versatile MTB shoe that can transition from hot laps in the park to cold beers at the base without missing a step, then look no further. The 2FO Roost Flat brings a casual, relaxed vibe with all the right DNA to get sendy on the bike. It combines a durable leather and textile upper, cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last that can stand up to the rigors of daily trail use without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. Last but not least, a new SlipNot ST rubber sole delivers unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Euro Size||US Size|
|Taupe/Dove Grey/Dark Moss Green / 41||888818933815||61623-3041|
|Taupe/Dove Grey/Dark Moss Green / 42||888818933839||61623-3042|
|Taupe/Dove Grey/Dark Moss Green / 43||888818933761||61623-3043|
|Taupe/Dove Grey/Dark Moss Green / 44||888818933891||61623-3044|
|Taupe/Dove Grey/Dark Moss Green / 45||888818933938||61623-3045|
|Taupe/Dove Grey/Dark Moss Green / 46||888818933822||61623-3046|
|Taupe/Dove Grey/Dark Moss Green / 47||888818933860||61623-3047|