The Stumpjumper EVO is a testament to full-gas trail performance. With an all-new design, from its S-Sizing geometry with an adjustable head tube angle, to its 150mm of shred-ready travel, this thing is a full-on ripper. And the Stumpjumper EVO Frameset is the perfect starting point to build your own version of the ultimate trail bike.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we've not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we've made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you're a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you'll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those "oh sh**t" necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
|Fork Length (full)||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||564mm||590mm||623mm||647mm||679mm|
|Bike Standover Height||764mm||763mm||762mm||767mm||770mm|
|Seat Tube Length||385mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77.6°||77.2°||76.9°||77°||77°|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||180mm||200mm||220mm||240mm||260mm|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
6'2" - 6'8"
|5'10" - 6'4"
178cm - 193cm
|5'8" - 6'2"
173cm - 188cm
|5'5" - 5'11"
165cm - 180cm
|5'2" - 5'8"
157cm - 173cm
|4'11" - 5'3"
150cm - 160cm
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSR adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Deep Lake/Obsidian / S6||888818887637||76323-7106||SJE247022813|