• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$1.91 - $42.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Caliper Mounting Bolts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems.
Externally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinder
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
- Replacement barrel adjuster for 105 5800 brakes
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
$5.99 - $11.99
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
$5.99 - $38.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
$5.99 - $29.99
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
$6.49 - $7.49
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: Patented Plow Tip Water Grooves Dove Tail fit Rim Friendly Compounds Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
$6.95 - $12.99
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
$6.95 - $9.99
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
Page 1 of 16 Next page