We are now open for in-store browsing, shopping, and service.
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 7pm, Saturday: 9 am - 6 pm, Sunday: 11 am - 4 pm
Your health and safety is our first priority.
As the COVID-19 continues to impact communities, I want to share some of the steps we are taking to help protect you during your visit to our store.
We're Still Here For You
All of us and Landis Cyclery are passionate about supporting our community and your cycling needs. Whether you rely on your bike for transportation, enjoyment, or for fitness and health, we're here to keep you rolling.
- Our service centers are open and ready to take care of your repair needs, big and small.
- Shop in anyway you feel most comfortable. We are available in-store and online for your cycling needs.
- Need help picking out the perfect bike and riding gear? Call any of our stores or email email@example.com for personal shopping recommendations from our experts.
Safety is Our Highest Priority
We have modified our in-store procedures and customer interactions to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Following CDC recommendations for sanitizing frequently touched surfaces including bikes, touch screens, phones, and more.
- We are recommending credit and debit card transactions.
- We are limiting customer traffic in our stores to ensure proper social distancing.
- Our staff is washing their hands frequently, not shaking hands, and practicing social distancing.