Redshift Sports Cruise Control Drop Bar Grips
Tired of numb, painful hands? The Cruise Control Drop Bar Grip System gives you the ultimate in control and comfort on your road or gravel bike. Instead of riding all day holding a round metal tube, you'll have multiple ergonomic positions designed to eliminate the high pressure zones that have you shaking your hands out every mile. Together, the Top Grip and Drop Grip offer a complete ergonomic upgrade that fits almost any drop bar on the market. So go ahead, take the long way home.
Combine with the Kitchen Sink Handlebar and Really Long Bar Tape to take things to the next level.
- Ergonomic pad shaping eliminates hot spots which can lead to hand pain, numbness and tingling
- Kraton rubber filters road buzz
- Multiple grip options let you customize your handlebar for the perfect fit
- Top Grips attach to the bar underneath the tape to provide a larger, ergonomic hand position on the tops of your bars.
- Drop Grips go over the end of the bar, giving you a comfortable drop position with quick access to the brake levers.
- Compatible with standard drop bar handlebars
- Top Grips are installed directly on the bar, before bar tape is applied, so you may need a fresh roll of tape. Did we mention our Really Long Bar Tape works great, especially for wider bars?
|Black / Drop Grips Only||850027370071||RS-61-02|
|Black / Top Grips Only||850027370064||RS-61-01||CRU30598071S|